THE VINAYAK AYURVEDA AND PANCHAKARMA RESEARCH CENTER
- The Vinayak Panchakarma Chikitsalaya is one of the few clinics in India that provides a full Panchakarma facility, as well as a state of the art housing and learning center for clients and students. The Center opened in 2004 and has been recognized by Kavikulaguru Kalidas Sanskrit University. This completely new and modern facility contains:
- 12 double occupancy bedrooms with individual baths and toilets
- Hot water available 24 hours a day
- Reverse Osmosis filtered water
- A fully equipped kitchen for preparing Ayurvedic meals
- Four treatment rooms. With each room having a toilet, a tub for baths, and being fully equipped for :
- All Ayurvedic oil treatments
- All the various Ayurvedic therapies
- A sauna room, and a steam room
- A fully complete exercise unit
- A large Yoga and Meditation hall
- A conference room and a library which will provide support for those interested in learning more about Ayurveda and Vata Management
- In addition, the facility is located in the midst of quiet surroundings, and a beautiful area for meditative walks.
Also available is a fully equipped communication center with access to high-speed internet services, FAX, and telephone with ISD facilities.
A car is available for transportation to nearby stores. Also close by, public transportation is available.
- Above all, the fully trained Vinayak Panchakarma Chikitsalaya staff will be providing care and guidance every step of the way, and a fully licensed physician will be onsite (or on call) 24 hours a day.
Contact the Vinayak Panchakarma Chikitsalaya for more information regarding the Panchakarma Programs or the Practitioners Training Program.